Friday, December 21, 2007

My New Job - Santa

I never thought I would become a Santa Claus. Our church adopted nine children this Christmas, and I thought it would be fun to dress like Santa when we delivered the presents. Due to an accident on a Segway, The Mays and the Baileys and the Johnson had not been able to get their picture with Santa, so they asked if I could stop by. I did, and my new career was born. Here's Ty, cousin Shelby, aunt Beth, granma Georgia and mom Laury. Ho Ho Ho and a Merry Christmas. I think I'll stick to being a pastor, cuz the beard really bothers me.

Here I am with one of our adopted families. The people of our church really pulled together and provided these kids the Best Christmas Ever! Plus we shared the gospel of Christ with them with the "Evangecube".
Posted by Picasa

No comments: